Friday, July 10, 2009

jane eyre by charlotte bronte


oh how i love this book. i think this was my fourth time through and it was even better this time!

i think it's amazing how you can read a book over and over throughout your life, and depending on what is going on, or what you've experienced, the book is completely different.

jane eyre is a fantastic love story. it's a story about knowing your own self-worth. it's a story about living the life you choose and not letting others plan it for you. it's a story about following your heart.
definately one of my favorite books.

bbc has done a particularly fantastic movie production of this book. i could watch it over and over. they do such an amazing job at portraying the quiet strength in jane and the goodness in rochester.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I liked Jane's strength as well, and I'm glad she made the decisions that she did, but there was a large section where I was quite turned off by Rochester.

CaRiiToO said...

Hey... I adore your blog & the way you write (I also like your other blog).

Jane Eyre is one of my all time favourites, I love the couple, but sometimes I wanted to kill Rochester, he was kind of an idiot for me.

I hope you'll continue your wonderful reading choices, & blogging about them.

Lots of Luck & Keep on Blogging ;)

x x Caro